Saturday, September 4, 2010

7 weeks

Of course there was no contact at all during the week, and I had my reply ready in advance to his message of "sorry cant make it tonight" that I knew would come.

And it did.

At least it was early; 5.45pm.

But, he threw a spanner in the works; he said he wasn't working tonight (he "normally" comes to me after work on a Saturday night).

There are ways for me to check if the show was on, which I did, and it would appear that he was truthful.

Shit.

Problem is, apart from the obvious ones, is that next weekend I'm away for a girlfriends 40th. And the following weekend Ill probably have my period. And IF I see him that night it will be 9 weeks.

OMG.

So I texted back saying that I HAD to see him for a few minutes during the week. And to have a nice day tomorrow (its Fathers Day).

There is nothing else on my horizon. Or rather, no one else May as well keep on keeping on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment