Saturday, September 18, 2010

A drink!

I sent B a short message today simply asking how he was. We texted back and forth a little. I knew that being a Friday I would "be fresh" in his mind so to speak, for the weekend. I actually wondered if he would go to the local pub, as he often does, and call me to come up for a little bit...

Id been asleep for more than an hour when my mobile rang just before midnight, displaying a blocked number. Took a minute or two of conversation to realise who it was, and then only because B said it was him! He told me he was out at another local tavern, and hinted about me coming up. I decided to join him because he cant make it here tonight due to a bucks party, and the following week will be the wedding!

He was there with his work mate that lives next to my friend. I could tell they were both a bit too full... B bought me (and himself) another drink and the other guy went home, although I would've quite happily dropped him home... B said he didnt want me to take him (B) home because he didnt want me to think he'd only called me up to get a lift.

We caught up a little bit on stuff; I could've said a lot more but didn't think there was much point because he had drunk too much. We were talking about how frequently I go to the gym, and remembering that Sunday a few weeks back when I drove past and he was out front with his Sunday. He apparently had done a bit of a wave and remembered he shouldn't be! He said "you're not a stalker or anything are you?" and I asked "Why? Because I drive past your house?" and after he nodded I said, "well if I was, don't you think I would've done something more obvious by now?" He replied "Yeah I suppose so". So I said "Look, if I was going to purposely cause trouble, there has been opportunity for me to do so. But that doesn't benefit anyone" and I told him how I saw his wife "working" the other week!

He makes me very aware of myself. I don't know how I can feel so sexy, even when he's so drunk!

We were talking about the t-shirt I was wearing; its a new one from Guess. A tad 'blingy' compared to what I normally wear, but B said it was hot. Ï took my little jacket off so he could see the back (and because I was working my moves subtlety) and he said again "Its hot. You're just so fucking hot".

If thinks I'm a "legend". He seems to admire how much of a "mum" I can be, yet still do my own thing. He likes that I try to create that balance. He finds his two boys difficult and says he cant 'manage it" at all. I said they're still young, and so close in age, but then that's all I said; I figured he's not after advice from me...

He was rather 'seedy' on the way home and I wondered if he was going to throw up! One of my fav songs, Lady Antebullum's "Need You Now" came on. I told him I loved it, but couldn't say I think of him whenever it plays...

He stayed in my car a few minutes and made to get out, then closed the door again, and kissed me. We kissed a little, and cuddled. He again told me how he loves cuddling. He made to get out a couple of times, and then would swing his legs back in the car and shut the door and kiss me!

He 'booked' in 3 weeks from now with me, but I've been invited out that night with a bunch of girls, and I also don't know if B will remember "booking" that night with me... what to do? Both!

B apologised a number of times. I dont know what he was apologising for. He kept saying he "was a joke". I'm convinced now more than ever that he drinks to drown his sorrows in a way. He definitely seems to be the type to avoid home, rather than dealing with whatever at home.

As we cuddled - he was in my arms - he said "this is nice" and I asked him if he "spooned". He said "Of course!" Ah how I miss spooning. He went to sleep, and I let him stay that way for about 15 minutes. I woke him, and said he should go. It was almost 2am.

Shit. I had really hoped my feelings had died a little at least. But, nope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment