Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Away

I went to wine country over the weekend with some girlfriends, and while I had a fabulous time, the other half of me was always thinking how nice it would be to experience it all with a partner, and wondering if I would hear from B.

Saturday night, we all had an early night, although I was the last to go to bed, just after 10pm. For various reasons I couldn't sleep, so I got up and got myself cosy on the lounge in front of the fireplace.

Since there were really only two possible scenarios regarding B, it was all I could think about. One was that in true Murphy's Law style, I would hear from B, and he would want to see me that night. If that was the case, there obviously wasn't anything I could do, but it would be nice to know... The other half of me decided that if I didn't hear from him, or if he gave me an excuse again, that I would be done and dusted with him.

Id settled on my decisions, and was in the early stage of sleep, when just before midnight I received my awaited text from him asking if I was busy. God dammit. I told him I needed him, but that I was away and where. He replied, saying have fun etc, and "til next time". Double God dammit. So of course then I couldn't sleep. It was 1am before I did.

Bring on this Saturday! I need me some lovin' from B. My breath still catches and my tummy goes funny whenever I think about him touching me or sex together...

0 comments:

Post a Comment