Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Makes No Sense

I really can not figure out what my... obsession with B is. Or my infatuation? My longing? Ah! I dont know! Whatever it is, it's crazy!

He is not the best looking guy around; there IS something about him, but he's average looking. Not the most muscular, or most cut. Not the best conversationalist. And certainly not the biggest dick.

He drinks too much, and he smokes (have NEVER gone out with a smoker), he's hardly ever home, he gets defensive easily, and he cheats on his wife.

So what the fuck am I thinking, (putting aside that he can turn me on with just a look, his eyes make me melt, his kisses are probably the best ever, he is a hard worker and good provider (for his fam obviously, not me), is interesting and talented and makes me feel so passionate)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment