Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tears

I just watched an episode from a TV series, and in tonight's viewing, the husband confesses he recently had an affair. He does this while they're on a weekend break, in celebration of the 16 year wedding anniversary. The wife has mixed feelings, as she also had an affair, the night before the anniversary weekend, while away at a work conference.

There is irony in watching that, for me.

B and his wife have their anniversary this month. I'm not sure that its actual married time; think its the length of time they've been together.

In the show, one of the things the wife talks about, is the youth of the girl her husband was with. Well, I know that's one thing that doesn't apply to me, given that I'm 7 years older than B.

I was crying watching the show. The whole relationship think is fucked. Who can you trust. Why do things have to end, or change, or go wrong, or hurt.

I so want to message him; he'd be at his night job tonight. I'm childless the rest of the weekend.

Am I'm lonely for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment