Sunday, November 27, 2011

Itchy fingers

I've got increasingly itchy fingers tonight... I am so tempted to send B's wife a message of some sort, hinting at his infidelity. There was a news article published today talking about cheating, and I wanted to send her the link. I've gone to do that twice. Of course I've been thinking about the repercussions; B finding out and contacting me, splitting up their family and so on.

And I just cant do it.

As much as I dont agree that he's cheated and stayed with her, I also dont want him hurt, or, and perhaps more importantly, their children hurt. I've just seen a picture she's posted on a mutual friends 'wall' and they're truly gorgeous kids. And that was probably the push I needed to not send her a message, anonymously or otherwise.

I've have been sleeping better of a night, but still check my phone for any missed messages or calls from him as soon as I wake (on the weekends).

I went to join a dating site again, but really am wondering what the point is.

Some thing has got to change, and it needs to be how I view things.

On one level I know I need to accept what we had for the experience that it was, and just move on. But there are so many reasons why its just not that simple with the main one being that I just dont get to go anywhere or do anything where I am able to meet others.

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment