Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!

I saw him today. My kids had gone to their dads, and I was driving to Christmas lunch with my relo's. I drove up the street before his, and as I came to the round-a-bout, there he was in his car, along with the family. There were no other cars. Because he was on my right, he had the right of way, but I followed closely him through. I turned off though in the direction he'd originally come from.

Now remember, my number plates are different. I dont know if knows that or not. He would've taken a look at my car though, for being similar, so...but I dont know. His car has tinted windows, so I couldn't quite make out if he was looking back in his mirrors or what.

I was shaking for a few minutes after that. A bit of irony in that I saw him today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment