Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Take me for a spin!

I met a guy a few weeks ago, and had my first ever one night stand. I know it wont be happening again with this guy, because although we did meet up again for coffee a few days later, and he was keen to pursue things, he is 14 years younger than me. I didn't know that at the time; I assumed he was around the same age as B actually (he certainly looked it; must be all that drinking these guys do because B looks more like 36, not 32!). He was a little evasive about things, and now I know why.

Until we'd met up for coffee though, I googled his phone number to try and find out more about him. Nothing came up. My number shows up a bunch of stuff about me - my old address, due to a home business I used to have, and some other things. So... I entered B's. Nothing really came up for his regular number, but for his work mobile, I discovered he is selling his old restored car. Cant say what kind or year, but its worth A LOT. It goes to auction in a few months unless sold prior.

Yesterday I messaged him, and said "don't suppose Ill get to be taken for a spin in the XXX before it sells...". That was one of those texts though where I thought shit! he's gonna think for sure that I'm a stalker! But of course it was too late. The hours ticked by, and thankfully I was super busy at work, so wasn't watching the phone too much for a reply. I thought he was pissed off.

Finally, more than 3 1/2 hours later, he replied. He said "never know your luck. Hows things?". Impressive, I thought. I simply replied with a :).

And now, Ill leave alone, until Saturday night. Don't think Ill get to see him, but will definitely send him a message...


0 comments:

Post a Comment