Saturday, December 4, 2010

Texting. Bleh.

Did my monthly migration to the club with my nan and texted B to say Id be in the area. I said "Come on, you know you want to see them. I mean, me." (I was referring to my 'new' boobs). A few hours later, as I was leaving, I still hadn't heard from him, so I sent a message asking if he'd stated on the smokes Id given him. He replied he'd finished them and that he wouldn't be able to see me today because he was too busy. Busy schmizzy. Told him I hoped he'd enjoyed every smoke. He replied that he did, and asked "how are they coming along". I guess he was referring to my boobs again, so to crank things up a little, I replied "They're coming along nicely, but will be nice to come on, too. :-)". "Oh dear", he replied "That just created some movement. Good to hear". Funny how something so simple could put such a big smile on my face.

Wednesday night I saw R, the musician, at a concert he was part of. We got to have a good chat before the show, and a little one after. It was great to catch up with him. We are in contact at least every few days. But that relationship is a whole different story, which I wont really go in to here. But at least he is single...He just tours. A lot.

Thursday I started back at work, after a long absence of not working, and driving home I went past my friends house (who lives next to M), and B's work van was there... I almost stopped in. At least I would of had a few legit excuses. Which is pretty much what I texted B last night (Friday). He replied that he and M had honestly expected me to stop in (so they must of seen me drive by, although I didn't see either of them), and that I should've. And then he said he thought I was supposed to be driving yet (because of my boob job). Technically I wasn't supposed to drive until the Wednesday (just passed) but Id been driving since Sunday. We texted a little more, but nothing much else to report.

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment