Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HVD

Valentines Day. Hmmph.

I've got a couple of things going on in the 'man' department at the moment. Nothing big, but at least its not non-extistant. My muso friend MC, who I am still in contact with almost daily on a mostly extremely and safe (for him) platonic level, did not of course hint about today being valentines day. After last years fiasco, where I was totally moritified after sending him a message for Valentines, and his reply of "what is hvd?" whereby he then proceeded to tell me he thought he should let me know he'd started seeing an ex again, I did not refer to today at all! Lesson learned! :P

I'm sure I sent B a message last year, also simply saying 'hvd'. But I dont want to look back through my messages with him. Its too painful, and yet I simply can not bear the thought of deleting them, or his number, from my phone.

I saw B today. But it was deliberate, on my part. Yeh, suprise! ;)

I drove down a particular road that I knew he'd come up near his home, at the end of his working day. I happened to of just finished shopping. He drove past me, and I cant be sure - the windows were glary - but I think he looked a bit longer at my car. Remember I changed the number plates? so he may not realise it was me.

Anyway, so I saw him - or rather a hint of his work shirt through his van, and drove home.

Theres nothing mucg else to report for this valentines day. Dont mean to sound cynical, but its been thiis way whether I've been partnered or not. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment